Reproduction stoneware butter crock for G.H. Everding Fancy Creamery Butter located in Elk Grove Township. For one pound of butter.
|Collection||Schuette Biermann Farmhouse Collection|
Manufactured in 2005 as a 4th annual commemorative piece of the Illinois Chapter of the Red Wing Collector's Society, founded in 1999.
George Henry Everding, son of J. F. (Fred) Everding and Sophia (nee Franzen), operated a creamery starting in 1890 at the northeast corner of Arlington Heights Road and Algonquin Road. It was originally operated by Jake and Dena (nee Landmier) Sigwalt.