|Object Name||Text, Religious|
Leather bound family bible for the Henry Casper Schuette family, 1868. Text in German. Includes hand-written family registry.
|Collection||Schuette Biermann Farmhouse Museum Collection|
The Schuette family first attended church at a converted schoolhouse on the Biesterfield family farm until a formal church was erected on the Gathman family farm in 1875 near the corner of Rohlwing and Nerge Roads in Schaumburg Township.
|Source||Ruth & Marion Luehring|